Information We Collect
We collect two types of information about you: (i.) personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), which is information that you provide that personally identifies you; and (ii.) non-personal information, which is information that does not personally identify you.
i. Personal Information
Personal Information includes any information that may be used to identify a specific individual, including, but not limited to, name, postal address, phone number, or email address. In certain situations, we may request, allow or otherwise provide you with an opportunity to voluntarily submit your Personal Information in connection with a feature, promotion or some other aspect of this site. For instance, you may: (a) provide your name and email address when subscribing to a newsletter; or (b) provide certain demographic information about your (e.g., age, gender, date of birth, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or (c) post a general comment on the site. Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, you may visit our site anonymously.
ii. Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information is information that does not reveal your identity. We collect non-personal information that you provide, either separately or together with your Personal Information, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or survey. We also automatically collect certain types of non-personal information from you when you access the site. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, browser type, referring website, the search terms you use on our site, the specific site pages you visit, the date and time of your visit, and the duration of your visit.
Use of the Information We Collect
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To send emails in response to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- To send periodic updates, special offers, and similar marketing information, etc. in the form of electronic newsletters.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To better understand user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
Sharing Information Collected By Us
We will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose any Personal Information that we collect about you through our site, except in any of the following situations:
- You request or authorize the release of your Personal Information.
- We may disclose Personal Information that we collect about you to trusted third-parties who assist us in operating our site or send emails on our behalf so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. They are not permitted to access or use your Personal Information for their own purposes.
- We may disclose Personal Information when we believe that disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- We may disclose non-personal information in the aggregate to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Ads appearing on the site may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These third-party cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. We do not control the use of third-party cookies or the resulting information and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third-parties.
We maintain security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your Personal Information shared with us through our site, you acknowledge that the Personal Information you voluntarily share with us through this site could be accessed or tampered with by a third-party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Opting Out of Our Communications
If you have subscribed to our any of our newsletters or are otherwise receiving similar information from us by email and no longer want to receive such information in the future, you may opt out of receiving these emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of those emails you receive.
In compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted to our Site Personal Information, that information will be promptly removed from our database.
This policy was last modified on 02/25/2017
Questions or Concerns